Pissed Off and Armed Pissed Off and Armed

Very good, shame about the music

This would be soo much better with sound effects and without that horrid music in the background. Seriously, it doesnt fit and it ruins it. Other than that it was very good, keep it up. (Not the music though)

Tome89 responds:

Learn what REAL trance is, you slimey fucktard

The Ultimate Showdown The Ultimate Showdown

Superb

This is one of the funiest animations on Newgrounds i have seen. You should definitly do another like it. The lyrics were awesome, and i especially liked Bill & Ted and Lo Pan being included.

The Inglor Dance The Inglor Dance

That was great

Nice song :) You should make more things with Inglor, your on to something

Sin City Tribute Sin City Tribute

The music ruined it

That music did not fit at ALL with this. Overall I'm not really sure how you could make this flash better, no offense but there is nothing much to it really, nothing at all.

Unmentionable Auction Unmentionable Auction

I like it better than your rants

I also thought it was funny, since you were taking the piss out of most your fan base

This one is better than usual

Foamy: Hurricane Special Foamy: Hurricane Special

Miss...

No animation at all, not funny at all, just a boring, whiny rant. Maybe you should go out and help people instead of making crappy flashes like this one. The news reporters are doing their job.

Imagine if there was NO news reports of the hurricane (which judging by your rant, thats exactly what you want). No one would know anything about it. At least if there are guys out there telling us about the devistation, people who want to go and help know the situation. So shut up crying and go help out fool

Mutilation Contrainte Mutilation Contrainte

Nice

Good animation, I like your style. That little girl was a crazy little freak

Bones Bones

Cruel but funny

Thats going straight to the front page =)

story of a loser story of a loser

Nice, but...

...why did he throw his clothes in the toilet at the beginning?

Burnt Face Man 3 Burnt Face Man 3

I'm not a dick head!

That was great, the best Burnt Face man yet. For future episodes you have to have more Rock Head Rumple, hilarious i thought